Are you a Maintenance Manager or Facilities Manager within Leisure Industry We have a fantastic role with a leading Health & Fitness organisation in West London, who are committed to developing their employees with plenty of future opportunities.
As Area Maintenance Manager you will be required to have commercial maintenance experience within the following fields;
- Have a good working knowledge of Health & Safety and environmental systems
- You have experience of working within a team to help maintain customer satisfaction
- You have experience of commercial buildings and their construction
- You have a practical approach to problem solving and can achieve technically based demanding tasks.
- Good communication skills to liaise with contractors to arrange and complete work.
- You are target driven and have experience in management of maintenance personnel and commercial contractors
- Good planning skills and a methodical approach to PPM.
- Able to prioritise your own work with good communication skills for presenting to higher levels of management
- You are PC literate and are familiar with computer aided facility management systems
- Electrical qualification minimum Level 2 or 3 (17th edition)
- Plumbing qualification/experience
- Pool Plant Operator
- Building Services experience within the leisure industry
With a strong competitive salary up to £45,000 additional bonus up to £5k and excellent benefits including a company van and expenses, this is an opportunity not to be missed.