Food and Beverage Manager – Big Golf Venue
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitious Food and Beverage Manager to join an multi-faceted, high volume leisure business in Surrey.
As the Food and Beverage Manager within this premium club you will responsible for providing a world class food, beverage, conference and event experience ensuring that all hygiene, health and safety and standards requirements are met.You will ensure that departmental revenue, profit and other performance targets are consistently achieved while supporting the wider business aims of the club as a senior member of the Club Leadership Team.
- Working as a proactive Food and Beverage Manager, seeking out opportunities to grow revenue lines and increase margin.
- Creating menu’s and the event calendar
- Developing and reviewing the conference and function offering to local businesses
- To contribute to the achievement of the unit’s overall profit and loss performance, therefore candidates must have had FULL control of a budget and/or P&L account.
- Report and manage the stock control and ordering systems.
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained through effective staff training, coaching and mentoring
- To ensure that customers have the best Food & Beverage experience possible, in a relaxed atmosphere delivering a range of social events making it a real club feel.
- Ensure all relevant Health & Safety and food hygiene policies and legislation are in place.
- Manage your team’s performance through KPI’s, 1-2-1 sessions and feedback forums.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to, and your team have the relevant qualifications and training to deliver the exceptional customer experience.
In summary we are searching for a candidate with a strong knowledge of food and beverage operations with the ability to lead and motivate a team with an open style. You will be a self starter and flexible to meet the demands of the role.
For further information please contact James in confidence