Spa and Skincare Therapist- Luxury Skincare brand
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Therapist to join the team in a brand new ultra-exclusive spa business near Milton Keynes
Our client is a bespoke skincare brand and has a reputation for outstanding effectiveness based on a clinical approach to skincare, using intentionally pure, concentrated, raw ingredients, as well as innovative and meticulous protocols.
This role will be to create a luxurious and memorable guest journey and treatment experience for each client.
- Conduct thorough consultations and personalised skin diagnosis, expertly recommending the relevant treatment plan for each client
- Carry out all treatments to an outstanding level
- Educate and advise your guest on the relevant product routine for their skin concern
- Achieve set retails sales targets monthly
- Build a regular client base through recommending a future treatment plan to each client
- You MUST hold qualifications in Beauty Therapy NVQ L2 & L3 or equivalent including facial electricals
- Previous treatment experience in a luxury environment
- Strong retail skills
- In-depth knowledge of the skin
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
In return my client offers a generous salary of £22-24k with uncapped retail commission, along with many other company benefits. Full brand training will be offered along with active ongoing training and development.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of! If you think you will be a good fit for the role apply now!
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.