This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Personal Trainer to be part of a great club in the Leeds area. The role is offering a 13 hours paid Fitness Instructor hours, in return you will be able to Personal Train clients from the Club outside of your contracted hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainer wanting to build a business whilst being supported, with direct access to a large member base and owners who will support you to develop your career within the Fitness industry.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is becoming increasingly important for so many, which is why this Club prides itself on providing a welcoming, supportive, comfortable and safe environment for their members to train in.
That’s where you come in!
- Providing Personal Training services to members
- Providing Group Exercise Training during your contracted hours
- Be active on the club floor interacting with members
- Becoming part of, and working closely with the wider management Team
Personal Trainers will benefit from:
- Competitive and flexible agreements and rates
- Ongoing support from the management and ownership team
- Up to 13 paid hours per week for classes/inductions delivered
- Autonomy to run your PT Business with industry expert support
- Continued free advertisements and promotions support
- Negotiable framework for your Fitness career, develop and journey
If you have a passion for fitness and love helping people achieve their fitness aspirations then this is the club for you, apply to join our team of fitness professionals today!
We ask that applicants are a minimum of Level 3 Personal Training qualified.