Accommodation Manager – Beautiful Holiday Park
We are currently searching for an Accommodation Manager for a beautiful holiday park in Bideford, Devon. If you are working in housekeeping or hospitality at the moment this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting an Accommodation Manager for a park in Bideford, Devon. I am looking for a passionate and vibrant accommodation manager or experienced supervisor who strives to provide customers with a quality service and will lead the housekeeping team in maintaining suburb levels of hygiene and cleanliness!
As the Accommodation Manager you will play a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction by leading the housekeeping team in providing a professional accommodation function to homeowners and guests. You must ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Monitoring accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Maintaining a recruitment plan ensuring that all key roles are filled and an effective succession plan is in place.
- Proactively supporting in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing are large team, ideally within a housekeeping function.
- Be a team, customer and KPI focused individual with the ability to achieve.
- Be experienced in managing a budget and rota system
- Have the ability to work and enjoy a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Have experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
Our client recognises and rewards the incredible efforts their staff make in helping holidaymakers create amazing memories at all their parks. If you want to be part of this incredible business please apply now or contact James for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!