Are you looking for an administrative role in the leisure industry?
Our client operates a number of Leisure facilities in the Richmond and Wandsworth area. They are currently looking for a skilled administrator to support their Management & HR team, with particular responsibility for supporting with invoicing, club accounts, staff timesheets and administration of swimming lessons. You will be working as part of a busy, fast-paced team and the need to be adaptable and work efficiently is key. This role is initially on a temporary basis, part or full time hours for immediate start. The position may also become available on a permanent basis, either way if this sounds of interest please apply for more information.
As an Administrator your main duties will include:
- To ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner, meeting service levels and customer expectations
- To undertake all duties and inter-actions with employees, partner providers and customers fairly
- To support the Swimming Co-ordinator in processing invoices for schools, clubs and private hirers
- To undertake general administrative duties as required, e.g. processing e-forms, replying to emails, taking course payments and running attendance reports
- Developing rapport with candidates and internal customers quickly, building trust and delivering on promises
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-moving business and will ideally suit someone who has strong MS Office skills and an eye for detail. The ability to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy will be key. You'll need good written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply today if you feel this role is suited to you!