Aesthetic Therapist Birmingham
My client, a highly a UK renowned Skin Clinic Brand have a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Aesthetic Therapist join the team at a thriving skin clinic in Birmingham. The Aesthetic Therapist will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, with additional Laser quals/Level 4 Beauty Therapy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver 5-star customer services and fulfil all client requests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction & safety.
- Perform observe Skin Analysis.
- Advise clients on suitable treatments and products offered within the clinic.
- Ability to up-sell by introducing clients to additional and advanced treatments. Have a good knowledge and interest about skin and skincare
- Handle cash take card payments
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Have clinical experience working with IPL & lasers
- Passionate about the industry, offering a 5-star client experience!
- Have a natural interest in skincare & ongoing training.
- Professional, positive attitude
- Flexibility to hours worked
£25k-£30k + comms
If the skin is your passion and you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!