Area Pool Engineer now required for this London based health and fitness operator.
Our client is an established leisure operator with a large portfolio of diverse, premium gyms and leisure facilities around London and the surrounding areas.
They are now looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Area Pool Engineer to mange all wet facilities across the portfolio. This role will include:
- Servicing, maintaining, and installing water treatment equipment within the commercial leisure industry
- Creating and managing PPM schedule across the business
- Maintaining knowledge of chemical dosing, UV, filtration, pipework & swimming pool water treatment plant
- Fault-finding and diagnosis of equipment
- Strategic planning and management of financial and physical resources
- Board level reporting
Candidates must have an electrical and/or mechanical based qualification and multi-site experience in the commercial pool sector. Knowledge of legionella control and domestic water systems would be desirable.
Driving licence essential.
The business offers great training and a positive working environment whilst it continues to grow and thrive at an unprecedented level.
Package up to £35-37k + car