Assistant Accommodation Manager – Fantastic Holiday Park
We are currently searching for an Assistant Accommodation Manager for a fantastic holiday park in Helston, Cornwall. If you are working in housekeeping or hospitality at the moment this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting an Assistant Accommodation Manager for a park in Helston, Cornwall. I am looking for a passionate and vibrant accommodation supervisor or experienced housekeeper who strives to provide customers with a quality service and will lead the housekeeping team in maintaining suburb levels of hygiene and cleanliness
As the Assistant Accommodation Manager you will play a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction by supporting the Accommodation Manager in the smooth running of the Housekeeping function. You will ensure your team clean all holiday accommodation to the highest standard therefore creating a warm, relaxing and enjoyable holiday experience for all owners and guests.
- Monitoring accommodation quality, ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved.
- Leading a team of c50-60 to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Going the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Ideally have previous experience of managing or supervising a team.
- Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function.
- Possess strong leadership and development skills.
- Have the ability to inspire others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills.
Our client recognises and rewards the incredible efforts their staff make in helping holidaymakers create amazing memories at all their parks. If you want to be part of this incredible business please apply now or contact James for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!