Assistant Manager – Operations – Southampton
21,000 – 22,000
Have you got an operational background? Looking for a new challenge? Local to Southampton?
4Leisure are currently recruiting on behalf of a Health Club in Southampton. We are looking for someone with an operational background, can work well in a team in a fast paced environment and have a passion for the leisure industry.
- Assisting the Club Manager
- Responsible for the smooth running of facilities and services
- Ensuring a welcoming front of house presence is delivered at all times
- Coordinating the efficient and effective deployment of the team
- Undertaking reception, pool supervision and membership sales, as required
- Cash handling
- Delivering induction, training, appraisals, development and performance management of staff where required
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers and potential customers
Ideally you will already have an emergency pool responder qualification and a pool plant operator certificate but these could be provided for the right candidate.
Please note, you will be expected to complete shifts that will include early mornings, evenings and some weekends so a degree of flexibility is needed.
If this sounds like a role for you, then apply today!