Business Development Executive - London Bridge
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join one of the UKs leading mystery shopping businesses. This thriving, innovative company provides their clients with insights into the experience customers receive when visiting their establishment or using their services. The role of Business Development Executive is to research, identify and secure new contracts whilst promoting the company’s leading position in the market and maintaining the high levels or service and integrity at all times.
- To develop new sales leads using a variety of platforms including, professional network, events, media channels, warm and cold calls and webinars
- Manage all sales prospects and enquiries for business to the company professionally and manage each to an end conclusion.
- To proactively manage allocated accounts ensuring best in class fulfilment (working with the Head of Operations) of the contract / programme.
- To maximize sales opportunities within the existing accounts and to make customers aware of any changes or new products.
- Attend nominated industry events both within leisure and in other chosen sectors and maximise networking and sales opportunities.
- To identify opportunities within accounts and where appropriate develop propositions, deliver presentations, and close opportunities.
- Ensure there is regular, informative, and upbeat communication with the clients using all social media channels and direct email.
- Assist with the forecast sales revenues and addressing gaps against target. Develop action plans to close identified gaps.
This company is within walking distance of London Bridge, an office based role Mon-Fri. In addition to the competitive salary and amazing working environment on offer, the company also offers several additional benefits including a bonus scheme, access to fitness products and a great social calendar!
If this sounds of interest, please apply today.