Assistant Club and Spa Manager
My client, a high-end luxury residential development in Central London is looking for an experienced leisure professional to assist in the launch and running of one of their newest Clubs. This is a great opportunity to be part of the management team supporting the day to operation within the Club, whilst remaining hands on and present across the gym floor and facility. This state of the art Leisure Club hosts a Gym, Pool, Spa, Group Exercise programme and Personal Training, in addition to relaxation areas.
As the Assistant Club and Spa Manager you will lead the day to day operation and quality of standards in this excellent multi-faceted facility, whilst ensuring the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and their guests.
You will support the Club Manager for all operational aspects of the Club including quality, rota management, team management and development, maintenance & Health and Safety, customer service including serving light refreshments, organizing external practitioners, treatments and personal training.
You will guide and assist the team to drive the highest achievements in customer service and guest interaction. Service Delivery must be at the highest level at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Fitness qualified (Min Level 2)
- 2 years industry experience +
- 5-star experience within the private Club and Spa/ Hospitality industry
- Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Understanding of health and safety requirements of a leisure facility
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
This role includes shifts - early, late and weekends on rotation. The company offers a fantastic training and development programme with a great working environment. If this sounds of interest please apply today!