Central Support Manager
We are delighted to now be recruiting for a Central Support Manager on behalf of a thriving, innovative Leisure Management and Consultancy company based in South West London. The company offers a range of services to premium private leisure facilities across the gym and spa sector including consultancy, supply and management. The role of Central Support Manager is primarily a desk-based role, in which the duties cover a variety of responsibilities across Human Resources, Finance, Communications to site, Employee Wellbeing and General support to Senior Management.
- Recruitment and onboarding on new employees, including compliance and support documentation
- Oversee operational budgets and prepare reports, weekly and monthly
- Generate quotes and complete orders
- Assist with the preparation of payroll
- Create employee and client newsletters and update on-site media
- Audit all communications to be in line with brand standards
- Update social media channels with wellbeing content maintaining and growing the reach
- Create an annual wellbeing calendar of events
- Support with business development tenders / submissions
- Organisational skills to coordinate a diverse range of activities, delivering accurate work on time, every time.
- Some understanding and experience of HR processes including interviewing.
- A genuine passion for wellbeing that is reflected in all behaviours and communications.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and some experience with basic website editing
- Analytical skills to assist in the generation of reports.
- Someone who likes to have fun but work hard too.
- A ‘do-er’ who will go the extra mile to complete tasks and achieve success.
- A good written communicator with an aptitude for reporting and analysis of results
- Ability to manage several different tasks at the same time and prioritise effectively.
This role will be a mixture of office based and working from home, 40hrs per week.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!