Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Working Hours: Flexible, 5 days over 7 days a week, as a mix of daytime, evenings and weekends
Salary: £32,000 basic (£8,000 bonus potential)
The Massage Company is looking for an ambitious Centre Manager for our growing and category changing brand. The Centre Manager will work closely with the Owner and Operations Director to learn the business, refine the existing processes and lead the local team of 20+ staff in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. If you are hungry for career and self-development, this is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative brand directly supporting the founders.
We believe you should look forward to coming to work, then have a professional, active and healthy environment when you get there. We aim to bring high-quality massage to the mainstream and transforming it from the occasional or a treat to a routine and vital part of a better and balanced life for our clients via a monthly membership model.
The Massage Company will offer their Centre Manager:
- Varied work schedules over 7 days
- The ability to earn a good salary and bonus, with unlimited upwards earning depending on success
- Target focused work, with full support to reach them
- The chance to learn and develop your career under the initial guidance of our Founder
- The chance to train and develop the Massage Therapists and / or Membership Sales Supervisors in both core and enhanced skills required to do their roles
- A great team environment, with like-minded colleagues
- The chance to be part of an exciting new category changing concept for the UK
- Professional and personal career opportunities
- Free massage allocation
- Being the ‘face’ of the company, within the centre, particularly to customers and members
- Getting the word out that we’re open for business
- Being part of the team selling memberships through face to face discussion, on follow up sales calls, while also promoting The Massage Company member referral
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude, and ensuring the team maintain these high-quality standards
- Responsible for scheduling appointments over the phone, on email, and in person
- Providing the business with the maximum commercial opportunity, on both revenue and yield management of the team
- Promoting our internal upgrades of hot stones, scalp massage, aromatherapy or ‘fantastic foot treatment’
- Answering customer questions and concerns with urgency, care and sincerity
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in their work to deliver promotional activity, both onsite and offsite locally
- Able to work a variety of shifts 5 days a week including daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with customers, Membership Sales Supervisors and Massage Therapists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and speak a standard of English that enables you to communicate professionally with our clients