We are recruiting for enthusiastic, well-rounded Chefs to join a premium holiday resort in the scenic coastal town of Filey. Offering a diverse menu in the newly renovated bistro pub / restaurant, we are seeking Chefs that can work methodically with a level-head and experience in working in a busy kitchen at and at a fast pace. Full time, part time or casual positions available - on all year round contracts.
As a Chef you will be responsible for:
- Working within the kitchen team, setting an example with high standards of presentation and customer service
- Preparing food quickly whilst maintaining our high levels of quality and presentation
- Display excellent quality control and standards
- Display high levels of food control and food safety processes
- Keeping the kitchen areas clean, tidy and safe at all time
- Have previous experience in a busy kitchen in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills
Further benefits of the role include: Good rates of pay. meals on duty, training and development, uniform, 28 days annual leave + a bonus scheme!
If you are seeking your next role and want to be part of a team offering a great working environment, please apply today!