Club and Spa Manager
My client, a 5* Leisure Management company operating high-end luxury residential developments across London is now recruiting for a Health Club and Spa Manager to take the lead in their beautiful flagship Club in the South West London area. This facility hosts a Gym with unrivalled top of the range equipment , a stunning Swimming Pool with a Sauna/ Spa, an extensive Group Exercise programme, Personal Training, Beauty Therapy rooms plus areas for relaxation.
As the Club and Spa Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation, driving the quality of standards within the leisure team and programme on offer whilst ensuring the delivery of exceptional levels of customer service to all residents and their guests.
You will take responsibility for all operational aspects of the Club including quality, rota management, team management and development, maintenance & Health and Safety, customer service, organising external practitioners, treatments and personal training.
You will also be responsible for the service level performance of the club ensuring that finance and control procedures are implemented.
You will lead a team responsible for the highest achievements in customer service and guest interaction. Service Delivery must be at the highest level at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Management experience of running a private Club and Spa within a luxury environment
- A strong understanding for 5* customer service and standards
- Diversity of working with a range of clientele and building positive relationships
- Experience of operating facilities within the Leisure/Hospitality/Spa sectors
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a gym and swimming pool
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Well presented, professional and approachable character with management experience
- Fitness or Spa qualified
- Pool Plant trained
- First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified
This company offers a fantastic working environment, great culture and are renown for driving succession plans for personal career progression.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!