Health Club Manager – Tunbridge Wells
My client is an up and coming health and fitness operator with sites in South East England and plans for new sites in 2022/23. They require a dedicated and passionate Club Manager who is focused on the customer experience and maintaining a superb training facility.
The main responsibilities of the Club Manager are;
- Driving sales and awareness campaigns in the local community
- Launching of the Pre Sale and opening process for the club
- Setting high standards of customer care and service
- Maintaining and monitoring Brand standards
- Recruiting, training and managing personal trainers for the club
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met
- Reporting KPI’s to the regional manager
- Liaising with 3rd party contractors for cleaning, maintenance and utilities
- A positive and proactive attitude is a must
- Ability to interact and be ‘hands on’
- A background in fitness management or operational leisure management
- A knowledge of the sales process and generating leads from internal and external sources
- Ideally REPS level 3
- Experience with Personal Training and/or a PT product
This is a very varied role which requires the successful individual to take ownership of the club as if it was their own business. You must be an outgoing character who enjoys meeting the demands of a fast paced environment head on!
Excellent opportunities to progress as this operator is looking to develop and expand their business in the very near future.