Studio Club Manager – Brand New Concept in South West London
Great package including share options available!
My client is ready to hire a proven Studio Manager or Club Manager to launch their brand new fitness concept in South West London. With 3-5 sites in the pipeline, this is a unique and rare opportunity to be involved in a well-funded fitness start up. They require a dedicated and passionate sales focused manager who is hungry to step into a fast paced environment to prove their talents and potential. A successful launch will lead you into a Group Operations Manager role in 2023!
The main responsibilities of the Club Manager are;
- Driving sales and awareness campaigns in the local community
- Launching of the Pre-Sale and opening process for the club
- Setting high standards of customer care and service
- Maintaining and monitoring Brand standards
- Recruiting, training and managing personal trainers for the club
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met
- Setting up KPI’s, SLA and SOP’s
- Liaising with 3rd party contractors for cleaning, maintenance and utilities
- A positive and proactive attitude is a must
- Ability to interact and be ‘hands on’
- A background in Sales management
- A knowledge of the sales process and generating leads from internal and external sources
- Experience with Personal Training and/or a PT product
This is a tough and demanding role which requires the successful individual to take ownership of the club as if it was their own business. You must be an outgoing character who enjoys meeting the demands of a fast paced environment head on!
Excellent opportunities to progress as this operator is looking to develop and expand their business in the very near future.
Salary is neg with share options and benefits