Complex Manager - Fantastic Holiday Park
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting a Complex Manager for a park in Eyemouth, Berwickshire. I am looking for a passionate and vibrant candidate with a background in Hospitality, Retail or Leisure who strives to provide customers with an amazing experience each and every time they visit.
Our client is a market leader in the Holiday sector and will continue to grow over the coming years. They are proud to offer progression opportunities and personal development support to help you reach your full potential.
The management of all operations within the park including retail outlets. You must ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness whilst adhering to all company best practices and legal requirements.
- To recruit, manage and motivate team members, train and develop team members
- To achieve company set budgets and margins for all areas of the food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs and overheads are controlled in line with the company and site requirements to remain within budgetary guidelines.
- To promote all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations.
- To attend weekly Management Meetings and effectively communicate all site and company information to team members where relevant ensuring that you create and maintain an excellent team culture.
- To proactively contribute to the day to day management of the Park, ensuring your conduct is at all times appropriate to that of a member of the management team.
- To regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce/implement promotions as required.
- To adhere to set portion control system, to ensure minimum wastage and review procedures to combat any excess waste.
- Prepare and distribute the Employee Duty Rota ensuring they are communicated in good time and maintaining all necessary team member procedures and records to ensure all internal and statutory obligations are met.
- Assist stock takers with monthly stock take and act immediately on all recommendations
- To regularly review and develop retail areas within food and beverage operations to maximise sales and introduce/implement promotions as required.
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- Driving Licence
- First Aid at Work
- BIIAB Level 2 (Personal License)
- BIIAB Level 2 (Cellar Management)
Our client recognises and rewards the incredible efforts their staff make in helping holidaymakers create amazing memories at all their parks. If you want to be part of this incredible business, please apply now or contact James for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!