Deputy Centre Manager
Business Centre - Kings Hill
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm £25,000 to £28,000
My client is a privately owned business centre group with sites across South East England. They are currently looking to recruit a permanent new Deputy Centre Manager for this busy & highly successful site. You will be highly effective and provide professional assistance to the Centre Manager and other members of the team to ensure that customers are provided with all the services to which they are entitled. In addition you will ensure the maintenance of robust H & S and Fire Procedures whilst also deputising in all aspects of running the centre in the managers absence.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar environment & be able to demonstrate a range of skills & experience including:
- Configuration, installation and patching/unpatching of telephones, voicemail and internet services.
- Monitoring the performance of onsite services and contractors including: contract cleaning, refuse, landscaping, wash room services, car parking, CCTV system, etc. and reporting to the CM.
- Setting-up and monitoring on site services to licensees / virtual customers , including reception facility, telephone answering / call forwarding, photocopying, franking, postal services and utilities contracts/cleaning.
- Overseeing and recording H & S checks including but not limited to; evacuations, weekly fire alarm check, monthly emergency lighting and electromagnetic door locks check.
- Monitoring the call logging process to ensure data is being received and the access control system is set up correctly, taking remedial action in the event of any problems.
- Take bookings, arrange and helps deliver services to conference / meeting rooms and hot-desk.
- Maintaining the occupier’s directory and other related records such as emergency contact list, email contacts and account codes.
- Facilitating the arrival and departure of customers by carrying out and arranging: issue of welcome packs; provision of keys and fobs; producing acknowledgement letters. Notifying rates department of new/vacating or moving tenants.
- Programming the access control system with occupier’s fobs, time zones, etc.
- Recording ad hoc point of sale items and supplementary charges to ensure additional services are captured.
- Inputting and/or checking monthly batch charges.
- Monitoring outstanding jobs on handy person check-list.
- Performing similar duties at other centres as and when required.
- Update availability on company website.
- Help and support with charity events and seminars.
Candidates will be familiar with some of the above whilst full training will be given to the successful applicant. If you are looking for a move to a new role in the fast moving, service driven business centre sector then please apply now:
PLEASE NOTE ONLY CANDIDATES WITHIN 30 MINUTE COMMUTE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE