Dermatology Nurse required for this fast growing brand of skin screening clinics. - Leicester
Our client is a market leading private skin screening business with some exciting growth plans for 2021. Following substantial investment, they are set for an ambitious rollout plan and are recruiting for professional and dedicated Dermatology Nurses in Leicester.
The role will work as part of a highly skilled team of nurses to deliver a high standard of skin cancer screening, advice and care to patients. This involves screening patients for skin cancer, with the option of supporting consultants with minor ops.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant NICE Guidelines, BDNG Competencies and NMC Code.
- Ensuring the provision of high standards of care for patients.
- Enhancing quality of care by assisting with the management of change in nursing practice based on evidence/research.
- Planning and organising workload in order to meet patient’s needs.
- Ensuring compliance with Clinic Policies & Procedures at all times.
- Contribute actively towards the clinic's successful management.
- Work in accordance with the clinic plan to assist in meeting the clinic objectives and actively contribute towards the clinic's successful management.
We're looking for caring and tactful individuals with outstanding communication skills and an excellent patient focus. You'll need a recognised nursing qualification along with a current pin but you won't necessarily need experience in this field as full training will be provided.
The business offers fantastic opportunities for progression and development across multiple fields.
Package £30-36k + bonus + benefits
Full and part time hours considered (min 20 hours)