Digital Marketing Analyst
My client, a brand new Leisure Operator operating six Leisure Centres on behalf of Hounslow council is seeking an experienced and Digital Marketing Analyst to join the team. This is an exciting time for an analytical marketeer to come on board, offering a great opportunity to help launch and achieve the overall vision. The company is set up as a not- for profit- organisation meaning any financial gains will be reinvested back into the centres, which will enable continuous improvement.
The role: This role be reporting into the Customer Insight and Data team but will have a close working relationship with the Marketing team and the Marketing manager. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analysing data, developing digital campaign strategies. You will take ownership of monitoring and maintaining the digital platforms, including the website, online analytics, social media, and our digital app.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Analytics or Equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess strong critical thinking skill, and ability to apply it to analysing data and solving problems
- Experience working in digital marketing
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and presenting information
- Experience using social media management platforms e.g. Hootsuite
- Expertise with Excel and other Microsoft products
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with other analytical tools
- Experience conducting research
This company is offering a competitive salary, development opportunities and a great working culture. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
*Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.