My client, a 5* Leisure Management company operating high-end luxury residential developments across London is now recruiting for Duty Managers/ Personal Trainers! The role of Duty Manager is to assist in managing the daily operation of the leisure facility, that sit within the private estates. These beautiful leisure facilities host a Gym with unrivalled top of the range equipment , a stunning Swimming Pool with a Sauna/ Spa, an extensive Group Exercise programme, Personal Training, Beauty Therapy rooms, plus areas for relaxation.
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the development and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries within the Club. Your key day-to-day duties involve the operation of the entire Club facility, reporting into the Club & Spa Manager. The job is a blend of operational duties, fitness and front of house. There is a great opportunity to drive PT here also with many of the residents being high net worth individuals! The hourly rate on offer is £11.05 per hour, you receive an additional £10 per class when instructing on shifts and the PT rate is up to £30 per session (no rent etc). On target earnings on a full time basis is 24-30K, this has been exceeded by those successfully driving personal training! This unique hybrid position of Duty Manager / Personal Trainers offers two career pathways, one is leisure management and the other is to have a really successful PT client base - both equally as available from this position!
We are recruiting for this job on various contract lengths: 16hr, 24hr, 32hr and 40hour contracts available at different locations such as; Battersea, Waterloo, Vauxhall, White City, Westminster and Canary Wharf.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience within a similar role in the Health and Fitness Industry and working in a 5* environment
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another
- Must be detailed oriented, friendly and organized
- Level 2 Gym Instructor/ Level 3 Personal Trainer with Group Exercise
- First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified is desirable, training can be provided if required
- Health and Safety experience within a leisure facility
- Be adaptable and able to work well in a team
This role will require a mixture of shifts including early, mid and late with a rotation on weekends.
This employer offers a fantastic working culture, personal development opportunities and the potential to earn additional income through Personal Training and Group Exercise classes.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!