4Leisure Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for the position of a Duty Manager within an exceptional independent college, in the Catford area. The role is to join the well-established leisure team, a department that overlooks the day to day running of the state of the art sports and leisure facilities that include a; Sports Hall, Football Pitches, Swimming Pool, Gym, Studio’s and a Cricket pitch. Working hours are predominantly Monday to Friday, 06.00-14.00 on a 37.5hr per week contract.
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operation and management of the leisure facility. This includes ensuring the highest levels of service and standards, health and safety, covering pool side /the plant room operation and assisting with the smooth running of the large swim school programme and pool timetable.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a similar role in the Leisure Industry
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, Pool Plant Operator Qualification (training can be provided)
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Health and Safety experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Overseeing the management of the pool, pool plant for testing, backwashing and chemicals
- Stock control for the wet side area
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of risk assessments and operating procedures
- Responding to customer enquires regarding swim school and sports hall hire
- Taking books and payments and completing general front of house tasks
- To be committed to and comply with all policies and procedures relating to child protection, health & safety,
welfare, security, diversity & equality, confidentiality and data protection, reporting any concerns to the appropriate person.
In addition to a great working culture this employer also offers free meals whilst on duty, private health care + an enhanced annual leave entitlement.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!