My client, a high-end luxury residential development in the London Waterloo area is looking for a Duty Manager/ Fitness Coach to assist in managing the daily operation. Part or Full time positions available. This facility hosts a Gym, Pool, Spa, Group Exercise programme and Personal Training, in addition to relaxation areas.
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the development and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries within the Club. Your key day-to-day duties involve the operation of the entire Club facility, reporting into the Club & Spa Manager. Service Delivery will be at the highest level.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience within a similar role in the Health and Fitness Industry
- Level 2 Gym Instructor/ Level 3 Personal Trainer with Group Exercise
- Well organised with attention to detail
- First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified
- Experience in a Spa
- Health and Safety experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
This role will require a mixture of shifts including early, mid and late with a rotation on weekends.
This employer offers a fantastic working culture, personal development opportunities and the potential to earn additional income through Personal Training and Group Exercise classes. If this sounds of interest, please apply today!