4Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work in a leisure facility in Milton Keynes. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to take their next step in their career and gain more knowledge within the leisure industry.
For this role you will need to have a passion for health and fitness and understand the day to day operations of running a leisure centre. You will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills as well as having the ability to manage various teams across the centre.
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Managing various teams around the building
- Have thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
Salary for this role ranges between £18,000-20,000 depending on experience.
You will be required to work a range of early and late shift patterns including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Experience within leisure management is preferred but not essential.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and think this may be the role for you, apply now!