Duty Manager – North London
We are now recruiting for a pro-active, sales orientated Duty Manager to join a well-established premium Health Club in the North London area. The Club is renowned for providing exceptional service and standards and the role of the Duty Manager assists in the seamless running of day to day operations. We are seeking fitness professionals with experience within the Health and Fitness industry from either a sales, fitness or operational background.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a similar role in the Health and Fitness Industry
- Sales trained / Level 2 Gym Instructor/ Level 3 Personal Trainer with Group Exercise
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Experience working in premium establishments
- Health and Safety experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
This role will require a mixture of shifts including early, mid and late with a rotation on weekends. Salary 22K plus commission available. OTE 29-32K.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today!