My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Duty Manager who is eager to progress their career through a structured and individually focused development plan. Working towards fitness, sales or operations management, my client offers further qualifications and learning experiences all aimed at helping you achieve your potential.
In addition, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits, and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme is on offer to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded. My client is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
About the role
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all users, guests and external contractors at the centre and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries within the centre. This is a full-time vacancy, which the shifts cover the whole of the business hours so you must be able to work a variety of early, mid, late and weekend shifts.
Skills and Experience
- Health and Safety experience
- Experience gained within a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Good communicator with excellent people skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Must be detailed oriented, friendly and organised
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Pool Plant trained
- First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified
- RLSS Pool Trainer Assessor Qualified
Please apply now or contact James at 4Leisure Recruitment for further information, thank you.