4Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work in a leading Health Club Brand in the Sutton area. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to take their next step in their career within the leisure industry.
For this role you will need to have a strong passion for health and fitness and understand the day to day operations of running a health club/leisure centre. You will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills as well as having the ability to manage various teams across the centre.
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Managing various teams around the building
- Have thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
An NPLQ certificate and First Aid at Work is preferred or willing to undertake
Salary - £24,700
For this position you will be required to work a range of early and late shift patterns between the hours of 06.30-22.30, including weekends.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and gain more knowledge within the industry, please apply now!