Duty Manager - Tooting - £24,000 +
We are looking for a full-time Duty Manager to join the management team at a busy leisure centre in the South West London area!
As a duty manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the centre, from opening/closing the building, to maintaining quality and standards in all areas, dealing with customer queries, driving up memberships and preparing reports.
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Managing various teams around the building
- Have thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
You will need to hold an in date National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) to be eligible for this role.
Pool Plant Operator Certificate preferred but not essential.
If you are local to the area, looking for the next step or like the sound of the Duty Manager role, then please apply today!!