Duty Manager - Tring
Have you got management experience? Worked as a supervisor before? Have a passion for customer service?
4Leisure are looking for a Duty Manager role at a well-known sports center in Tring! The sports centre has extensive leisure facilities including a brand-new sports hall and group exercise studio, a 25m swimming pool, Astroturf pitch, hard courts and grass pitches. There are also classrooms and halls which are let out for community use after school and at weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a welcoming front of house presence is delivered at all times
- Assuming responsibility for centre operations on a shift rotation basis
- Coordinating the efficient and effective deployment of the team
- Undertaking reception, pool supervision and membership sales, as required
- Cash handling
- Assisting in the development and management of a activity programme
- Carrying out relevant and required health and safety checks and pool processes
- Delivering induction, training, appraisals, development and performance management of staff where required
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers
Ideally you will have a First Aid at Work Certificate and a Pool Plant Operator qualification OR NPLQ (although training is available for these).
Please note, this is a full time role of 37 hours per week (including evenings and weekends).
If you are looking to work at a sports centre as a Duty Manager in Tring, then apply today!