Ecommerce Manager required for this fast moving beauty retailer in the South Essex region.
Our client is currently going through an exciting period of accelerated growth and they are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join their team. Managing websites for two major brands, this diverse and challenging role is ideal for someone who loves to take ownership and who can innovate and implement sound strategic plans.
- Oversee the e-commerce strategy for multiple brands
- Create and deliver D2C product strategies to drive conversions whilst maintaining the best possible customer experience
- Work with UK Marketing Director and Operations & Logistics Manager to ensure products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential throughout product life.
- Work closely with brand representatives to maximise brand enhancement and ultimately sales performance
- Manage the product and launch schedule for the retail brand
- Deliver timely sales, stock, and profitability reporting.
- Ensure that e-Commerce initiatives are integrated into all marketing/CRM activities.
- Manage relationships with our key stakeholders in the e-Commerce space, primarily brand owners, tech team and finance teams, warehouse team, procurement and merchandise companies and suppliers.
- Analyse store conversion rate and analytics to drive quality data led decisions in the d2c & eCommerce space
What you need for the role:
- Demonstrable eComm management experience, including eComm CMS / admin area to run eComm store fronts
- Commercial & analytical approach to business, adept at working and achieving revenue targets.
- Shopify / Magento / store CMS experience is essential and ideally Sage 200 integrations
- Strong understanding of core eComm best practice focused on achieving time delivery to the fan.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities.
- eComm retail background, skilled in new release product campaigns and multi-brand management
- Competent HTML skills to set up store front end experiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and or other major analytics platforms
You'll really need the ability to multitask, prioritise and project manage multiple stores and campaigns. Your excellent understanding of consumer online experience on various e-commerce platforms will be key to your success.
Package £45-50K + bonus + benefits
The business will provide excellent opportunities for development and progression as well as a vibrant and forward-thinking working environment.
This role is offered at 2 days WFH, 3 days office