4Leisure are currently recruiting for temporary Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to join our Bedford team. We currently have a placement, for either part or full time hours starting immediately offering hours across Mon-Sun with a range of shift times. The position is offering a strong hourly rate, paid weekly.
We are looking for reliable and engaging instructors who can deliver an excellent level of service to the fitness team and gym users.
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 3 Personal Trainer qualified, First Aid is also desirable. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties include:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights.
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Delivering small group exercise classes
- Opening or closing the facility, ensuring health & safety procedures are being followed
You will need to be punctual, reliable and show a great work ethic.
We are looking for someone who can work on a shift basis to include mornings and evenings.
Assignment Rate £10ph inclusive of holiday.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!