We are looking for energetic, outgoing people to join the fitness team in one of Hertfordshire's premier fitness and golf venues.
The experience for the members is the top priority, the Fitness team play an integral part in this and therefore will need a very high level of customer service.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Building relationships with the members and ensuring they have a flawless experience on every visit.
- Ensure all Fitness areas and equipment are up to the highest of standards, both cleanliness and functionality, at all times.
- Supervising the gym floor, enforcing rules and ensuring all equipment is being used in line with safe working practice and company policies
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing and incentive strategies
- Create fitness regimes and programs for members ensuring they meet the members needs and requirements and will successfully reach the members goals
- Enforcing all retention and sales strategies
- Ensuring all relevant documentation relating to members health and safety is current and up to date in line with current legislation
- Perform administration duties as required
- Maintain own required qualifications, licenses and training requirements in line with industry standards
Staff benefits include:
- Free use of the facilities
- Pension Scheme
- Discount on food and soft drinks in the restaurant
Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification is essential. Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification desirable. Current valid First Aid at Work qualification preferred. Emergency pool responder qualification needed. Training will be given where needed for the right candidate.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent & Casual
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!