Are you seeking flexible hours, a variety of gyms to work at and weekly pay? If so, 4Leisure are currently recruiting for temporary Fitness Instructors to join our London team.
We are looking for reliable and engaging instructors who can deliver an excellent level of service to the fitness team and gym users. Being part of the 4Leisure gym team means you can select shifts at different locations, from one shift a week - five, it is up to you!
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 3 Personal Trainer qualified. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties include:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights.
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Delivering small group exercise classes
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed
You will need to be punctual, reliable and show a great work ethic.
We are looking for someone who can work on a shift basis to include mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!