Are you seeking flexible hours, a variety of gyms to work at and weekly pay? If so, 4Leisure are currently recruiting for temporary Fitness Instructors to join our Andover team starting immediately with flexible hours available.
We are looking for reliable and engaging instructors who can deliver an excellent level of service to the fitness team and gym users.
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either REPS level 2 or 3 registered. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties:
- Opening or closing the leisure facility
- Ensuring health & safety procedures are being followed
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new gym users
- Completing all daily tasks including cleaning and administration
- Delivering small group exercise classes
- Assisting to resolve all enquiries from colleagues and gym users
You will need to be punctual and reliable.
We are looking for someone who can work on a shift basis that covers an early (6.30-14.30), middle (10.00-18.00) and late (12.00-20.00).
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!