Fitness Manager - Acton
Are you a current Fitness Manager, Fitness Supervisor, or Senior Fitness Instructor looking for a new challenge, where you can make a name for yourself within one of the UKs leading leisure operators? This role within their thriving leisure centre in the West London area will certainly provide you with that challenge...
The role of the Fitness Manager includes taking lead on the fitness strategy and KPIs, health and safety, driving customer retention and overseeing the fitness team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and have experience in a supervisory role in a leisure centre
• Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
• Be focused on high customer service standards
• Create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
• Have a proven track record in cost control, driving income in and experience in implementing a clear retention strategy with a balanced fitness programme
• Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
You will have multiple revenue lines to hit, therefore a commercial mind is vital, equally important is your passion for Fitness, with lots of energy and character required from the ideal candidate. You will need to be able to deliver exceptional service to your members with impeccable standards to match.
If this sounds like something you'd like to get stuck into, please apply!