Food & Beverage Supervisor - Golf Complex
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our client in the High Wycombe area.
This full-time position will include helping the team to run the bar and restaurant, working front of house to look after our customers during service and throughout their visit.
Our client is a busy Golf Centre, offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner to our golfers and visitors. We also have a large function room where we host regular golf days, meetings, weddings and functions, catering for up to 120 people. In addition, our outdoor decking area captures the sun throughout the day and provides a beautiful area for our golfers and visitors to eat and drink throughout the summer months.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering high standards and who maintains excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming fashion. Experience of working in the hospitality sector for a minimum of 3 year is preferred, along with previous experience of supervising a team.
As our Food and Beverage Supervisor you will work across all areas of our F&B department, responsible for daily food service, working on the bar, and offering table service, as well supervising the running of functions, alongside the guidance of our Food and Beverage Manager. Your duties will include:
- Supervise and lead the F&B team in the absence of the F&B Manager
- Ensure that the team meet all standards for performance and appearance
- Determine delegation of day-to-day tasks and division of responsibilities
- Work front of house offering both bar and table service to take customer orders and serve their food and drink
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our F&B Products and actively upsell to our customers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy bar and restaurant environment
- Help to maintain the presentation of the backbar and back of house areas
- Assist in the setting up of functions, meetings and golf days
- Lead the running of functions, meetings and golf days
- Cashing up and locking up of the building
- Deliver the highest standard of customer care and service
- Competitive Salary
- Employee uniform
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- 21k basic salary
- 40-hour contract working a shift pattern on a 5 day out of 7 basis, including weekends.