Food, Beverage and Events Manager – Fantastic Golf Venue
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Our client is a multifaceted golf venue in High Wycombe who are now looking for a Food, Beverage and Events Manager to oversee the daily operation of their fantastic Food, Beverage and Events operation. You will be responsible for the entire Food and Beverage service operation, running of events and functions and then active promoting and driving of casual sales.
We are looking for a candidate that enjoys working in a fast paced and fun environment who will inspire, train and develop team members to deliver an exceptional experience for all members and guests.
- To oversee the daily clubhouse operation, all food and beverage outlets, to manage all departmental resources and employees, including hiring, training, scheduling, developing and evaluating.
- Maintain the existing food and beverage programme of events and to develop new concepts and strategies that ensure the highest possible level of service, that exceeds customer expectations, and encourages new and repeat business.
- Responsible for controlling food and beverage labour costs in line with set targets by accurately forecasting staffing levels against the needs of the business, and to record wage costs and forecasting on a weekly basis for the centre and head office.
- To maximise sales potential through the marketing of food and beverage events and promotions
- To be fully aware and accountable for the departments P&L and to record and display, on a weekly basis, departmental revenue performance against budget.
- To assist in the duty management of the centre and to deputise in other areas as required.
- To be aware of all current legislation, including health and safety, food safety and employment law.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to the operation of the Food and Beverage department are enforced and implemented appropriately, sanitation, food preparation and storage, alcoholic beverage service, cash and credit card processing, till operations, stock control and health and safety.
- Ensures full personnel management of entire front of house team, including staff reviews, annual appraisals, objective setting, along with recording all external and on job training.
- Conducts staff meetings and post notices for co-workers to communicate goals, events, and any changes to policy and/or procedure.
- Adopt a hand’s on and flexible approach to all aspects of work and undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY now and we will contact you shortly.
In summary this is a great opportunity to join a highly respected golf business who are part of a larger group.