Food & Beverage Assistants / Bar Staff - Saint Columb
We are recruiting for friendly and pro-active Food and Beverage Assistants to join the team at a fantastic Holiday Resort. There are positions for both bar and waiting staff offering full time, part time or casual hours - meaning you have flexibility over your summer to work as much or little as you like!
Aim of Role: Working as part of a motivated team, you will provide constant levels of excellent service to all guests. With a friendly, professional, and outgoing personality, you will help to drive sales within the Food & Beverage department whilst ensuring that our holiday guests and holiday home owners have an exceptional experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and be able to interact with Children and Adults alike.
- Be approachable and friendly at all times to guests and maintain a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere in the restaurant/ Bar
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service.
- Manage guest queries in a timely, efficient and professional manner at all times
- Up-sell and understand our guest needs
- Keep the Restaurant, and bars clean and tidy
- Make and Prepare Bar drinks, cocktails and Coffee
- Always look for ways to go the extra mile with all of our guests
- Show personal initiative when dealing with guests to help generate “Wow” moments during their visit
In addition to offering a great working environment and earning potential, additional benefits also include: 20% off food and drink, discounted holidays and a referral scheme!
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!