Franchise Marketing Co-Ordinator required for this global beauty business in the Sunninghill area.
Our client boasts an outstanding reputation as an established and highly recognisable premium skincare brand with a wide range of luxurious products and services. They are currently recruiting for a Franchise Marketing Co-Ordinator who can manage and develop franchisee relationships whilst driving salon performance. This is a diverse, challenging and rewarding role which will include the following:
- Developing new and existing franchisee relationships
- Managing inbound new franchisee enquiries
- Creating and delivering the franchisee marketing plan to maximise franchise sales
- Implementing the new franchisee launch programme
- Creating the franchisee toolbox
- Building multichannel cycle marketing campaigns for franchisees sites
- Establishing relationships in trade and PR to maximise exposure
- Generate online content with a focus on franchisee recruitment
- Attend franchise shows and trade events
The successful candidate will have a strong business coaching background within the beauty sector along with some strong CRM marketing skills.
Please note, this is an office based role.