4Leisure Recruitment have a unique opportunity, we are seeking a Front of House and Operations Manager for a fantastic new boutique gym in the North London area. The high end gym facility offers the perfect environment for personal trainers and members to workout in their own space, offering a personalised and welcoming environment.
The front of the house/ operations manager is responsible for the overall management of the facility and staff including Fitness professionals, personal trainers, and cleaning staff as well as managing the atmosphere and presentation of the gym to offer a unique experience to every member. Candidates must be passionate about the leisure industry, have the ability to lead by example, and work on their own initiative.
- Planning and administering rotas, daily attendance as well as accurate payroll management towards business needs.
- Conducting regular team meetings & training; providing constant on-the-job mentoring for new employees and trainees, whilst working closely with the wider management team
- Conduct regular Health & Safety audits to ensure the safety of fitness equipment and general gym environment
- Making sure the facility is kept clean and organised
- Establish and maintain department operating procedures
- To deliver high-level customer service and care at all times
- Communicate all feedback and guest comments to management promptly.
This role would ideally suit someone with a strong background in leisure and fitness who has a great attitude. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, as well as be able to work in a fast-paced environment, the role will include evening and weekend work. Fitness Instructor and First Aid qualifications would be advantageous.
In return the company is offering; a highly competitive salary with bonus potential, membership to the gym and fantastic career growth within their innovative evolving brand.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!