General Manager – Health Club
Fantastic fitness job based in West London.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, commercially focused Club Manager or General Manager with excellent aptitude for operational management to work within this marketing leading health and fitness operator in West London.
The General Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of this fantastic club ensuring revenue and member growth, customer satisfaction, people development and a safe environment for all. Key areas of emphasis include sales generation, financial control, expense management and developing the team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
Further responsibilities include:
- Continuous monitoring of the agreed standards and training & recording of all relevant staff.
- Ensure that employees meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision.
- Solicit and handle customer enquiries, comments, suggestions and concerns to provide answers or determine solutions.
- Follow up with guests/members to ensure satisfaction.
- Report and record any health and safety or maintenance issues that cannot be fixed/repaired on site.
- Monitor cash handling procedures on a regular basis; investigate all security concerns.
- Ensure new employees receive induction and training for their position that is consistent with group standards and policy.
- Coach employees and give positive reinforcement when appropriate.
We are seeking a hands-on, highly driven and customer facing General Manager, this is not a role for a back of house manager!
Basic salary is circa £40K plus bonus and additional benefits. If you are interested to learn more about the role, or make an application, please contact James Procter for a confidential discussion.