General Manager - Golf Centre
This is a fantastic new General Manager role in the golf sector. If you are a proven golf operations or golf sales manager or existing Golf Club General Manager please apply now!
We are seeking a dynamic and commercially focused Golf Manager to drive this lovely 18-hole course and its wider facilities forward. This club is popular and has significant investment planned in 2022 so if you are passionate about service delivery, brand standards and really delivering a great golf experience please apply now!
- Implement, review and report on the Clubs Business plan and influence your team to ensure all objectives are achieved.
- Ensure the club maximises its short, medium and long term profitability
- In conjunction with head office implement effective recruitment, people management, development, retention and succession planning strategies for the club
- Ensure the clubs standards of performance are maintained through regular reviews and audits
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the club covering both financial and non-financial aspects of the business
- Management, compliance, monitoring, reporting and communication of financial and physical resources and all administrative functions
- Ensure the club fully complies with all relevant legislation i.e Health and Safety and best practice is shared throughout your departments.
Ideally you will have a background that involves golf management and financial accountability. You must be hands on with a proven track record in delivery of business objectives and really understand the sales & membership cycle.
Candidates must have proven management experience from a leisure or hospitality management background together with a strong knowledge or understanding of golf. Ideally you will possess operational qualifications and have worked in the capacity of Assistant Manager / Golf Operations Manager / Club Manager or General Manager.