Group Fitness Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Fitness Manager to lead and develop the fitness product across a Cluster of clubs in London. The role is focused on delivering a fantastic member experience, achieving retention targets and increasing income.
As the Group Health & Fitness Manager you will:
- Take responsibility and influence key areas of the business including: Personal Training, Individual Programming, Group Exercise, Secondary Spend and Health Screening.
- My client has a strong brand and reputation for service excellence which you will be focused on maintaining whilst delivering a number of KPI’s.
- Support the Clubs Managers with regards to recruitment, training and development of fitness staff in order to achieve their financial targets
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A background in fitness management or club management
- Highly driven and articulate with a passion for delivering the ultimate experience for each and every member.
- Strong commercial achievements with solid financial skills
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues at all levels of the organisation through the development of strong relationships.
- A manager with charisma, drive and confidence.
In summary, we are searching for a fitness professional that can motivate individuals through understanding their personal make up and career objectives. A candidate with charisma, drive and confidence, who is able to lead by example and demonstrate a ‘hands on’ approach to driving the overall fitness experience for my clients members.
For further information please contact James in confidence