An exciting opportunity has arisen for Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to join an energetic and friendly team, at a well-established gym in the Bristol area. The gym provides a high quality exercise facility for the community alongside the resident sports club members. Full time, part time and casual contracts available, offering the stability of shifts with the ability to drive Personal Training as well both on and off shift!
- To fulfil the role of a Fitness Instructor, includes taking complimentary personal training sessions, programming and teaching exercise classes
- Ensuring that high levels of customer services are adopted at all times providing member interaction and a great customer experience
- Acting as an ambassador for the gym, promoting services and classes to members and new customers
- Taking pride in your work and the workplace to ensure the presentation and cleanliness of the facilities are maintained to a high standard
- Maintain strict adherence to Health and Safety Regulations
- Provide reception cover and to support administration duties as required, including answering phone calls, membership and bookings
- You must be REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals) level 2 or 3 qualified, or qualified to a similar level
- We are looking for friendly, energetic, outgoing fitness professionals. A positive outlook and great team working skills are essential. You must be customer focused, and motivated to provide excellent advice and guidance to help members achieve their goals
- Experience of working in a gym, and / or teaching classes is advantageous but not essential, as is first aid training.
This employer offers a fantastic working environment, in a team of like-minded colleagues. If this sounds of interest, please apply today!