Handyman required for this expanding gym chain in London.
Our client is a hugely successful growing brand with a diverse range of fitness and leisure facilities across London and the surrounding areas. They are now looking for an experienced Handyman with a multitude of skills to assist in their gym maintenance programme. The role will include:
* Addressing building fabric issues across the estate
* Maintaining CV and resistance gym equipment
* Carrying out minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs where necessary
* Redecoration and refurbishment
* Stock auditing
* Using IT systems to log call outs, jobs and parts
The role is ideal for an all rounder who has a proven ability to identify and solve problems, work under their own initiative and be organised enough to manage multiple jobs.
Applicants must have extensive experience in a similar role and hold a recognised trade qualification and have experience with commercial swimming pools.
Package £25-28k + car
The business offers excellent training and development opportunities.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted