Head Chef – Golf and Leisure Complex
I am recruiting for a Head Chef for a well-established golf complex in Surrey.
This is a great time for any Head Chef to lead, develop and grow an already busy food operation within a fantastic golf business with several departments. A combination of weddings, events, a busy clubhouse and a bustling driving range means that everyday is fresh and fast-paced.
I need a Head Chef with a proven track record in a fast-paced environment, someone who can set and maintain high standards, and displays strong leadership attributes. Along with the day to day operation there is the opportunity to develop your own functions and events menu with your team.
The successful chef will have great interpersonal skills, an ability to engage both their team and guests, and be able to maintain good communication between several departments. Management level experience of a high-volume fresh food facility, delivering high levels of service is essential.
- Organising the rota system effectively and to deadlines while maintaining budget
- Managing stock rotation as well as effectively controlling wastage
- The ability to work to Health and Safety legislation e.g. COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure the operation successfully passes all checks and audits
- Generate new ideas and initiatives to drive sales within the business
- Competitive Salary
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
Opportunities of progression within the group