Head Chef - Saint Columb
We are recruiting for a Head Chef to lead the kitchen team in a fantastic Holiday Park, on an all year round contract. Offering a diverse menu across both the restaurant and takeaway service, we are seeking a Head Chef to run the management of all kitchen service procedures whilst leading the team to consistently deliver an exceptional guest experience. This is a full time position, offering 40hrs per week. Accommodation can be provided if required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of food service, company vision and value culture, image, procedures and skill development
- Manage and lead the chef team(s) to deliver a timely food service in all areas of the resort
- Responsible for completing all in house kitchen stocktakes under the direction of the FB manager and support in the analysis of these alongside the external stocktakes
- Install a customer service drive in all F&B areas with a self- motivated culture to delivering outstanding food service
- Support in the recruitment and induction of all FB back of house teams
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation
- Able to motivate a team
- Lead the team in good communication with front of house to maintain a smooth service
- Manage and maintain a healthy and safe workplace
- Have management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Able to support all areas and departments with efficiency and professionalism with a ‘can do’ approach
- A great leader of teams who works well under pressure
Further benefits of the role include: Good rates of pay. meals on duty, training and development, uniform, 28 days annual leave + a bonus scheme!
If you are seeking your next role and want to be part of a team offering a great working environment, please apply today!