Head of Insight required for this exciting conglomerate in the Coleshill area.
Our client are a market-leader within their field and are experiencing a period of accelerated growth and acquisition. They are now recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Head of Insight to lead their business intelligence team. This role is focused on turning data analysis and research into meaningful and actionable strategic insights to help deliver the growth potential for the group.
- Comparing and analysing disparate datasets from across the group using SQL
- Presenting and realise results using Tableau
- Preparing data from legacy systems for migration
- Identifying and action opportunities for upgrade and re-engineering of analytics processes
- Working with exec team on a consultative basis to provide and interpret relevant business information
- Leading on data management projects including defining processes and quality targets
- Providing and utilising reliable data to enable exec team to make strategic and tactical decisions
- Facilitate the development of the business data platform architecture
You'll need a strong IT bias that will include advanced Excel, ETL processes and T-SQL. Exposure to extracting and analysing data from third party systems is essential along with some experience of presenting data with BI and SSRS.
The business will provide outstanding opportunities for growth and development as they continue their exciting trajectory.
Package up to £50-60k + benefits